15th June 2021
Sales Assistant / Customer Service Assistant 30 + hrs
x1 Position Available
Working 4 days out of 7 a week with a minimum of 30hrs – up to 40 hrs per week
Part-Time Sales Assistant / Customer Service Assistant 24hrs
x1 Position Available
Working 4 days out of 7 a week with a minimum of 24hrs – up to 30 hrs per week
Necessary Requirements for the role
Minimum 1 years’ experience in a non-food retail environment required (ideally in a similar tech based position or busy customer service role)
Confident when dealing with customers and making sales
Confident working with technology and social media
A basic experience with Photoshop, photo editing and website design platforms is an advantage.
Wage: Negotiable depending on experience
Ideally From June 2021
Level 3 , Dundrum Town Centre 01 2967359
Please Apply with CV in store or by email
If you're an enthusiastic, customer focused sales assistant, with a passion for Photography and Technology then this role could be right up your street!
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Fujifilm Dundrum, you will be the face of our business – helping our customers and delivering great service to keep our store running smoothly every day both in store and online.
By joining us, you’ll be able to help us build the best Photo lab and Imaging centre in Ireland. We understand that it’s you who will make this happen and you can be sure you’ll be working in a culture that’s geared to help you give your best.
We are looking for great people to join our team, and whether you’re helping a customer to print their photos, creating a canvas print or serving with a smile at the till there will always be something to keep you busy.
If you’re an enthusiastic, customer focused sales assistant with a genuine passion for those you work with and those you serve then this opportunity is one you should not let pass by…
What will you be doing?
- Offering help to make sure our customers have a great experience in store and online.
- Using Imaging equipment and gifting equipment to create Image based products and services in a fast paced environment.
- Helping our store to stay full, clean and tidy
- Work as part of a team and help support other Team Members
What will help you succeed?
- A can-do personality to engage with customers and the ability to demonstrate true service skills
- Eager to support and contribute to the wider team
- Great communication skills
- Work with energy, pace and passion
- Good organisation and prioritisation skills
- Previous retail or customer service front facing experience
- Able to demonstrate that you’re passionate about Photography / Technology and enjoy sharing your knowledge with others.
You will need to be flexible to support our busiest times, which can include weekday, evening and weekend work, as well as public holidays, and extended hours over the Christmas Period.
So if you’re motivated by putting a smile on a customer’s face and enjoy working in a fast paced environment, Fujifilm Dundrum could be the place for you